Fall is here and the leaves are changing. This season is the perfect time to purchase cheap cigars for smoking outside. Many cigar brands offer discounts on their products during this season which makes it possible for anyone to enjoy the fall in style.
The fall is a time for celebration as the leaves start to change colors and people gear up for the holidays. Traditionally, cigars are a popular form of smoking that provides a calming, relaxing experience. Cigars come in different shapes and sizes, with some being very large and others being small. Some cigars are mild while others are stronger.
From the cigar’s rich aroma to its smooth, creamy taste, these tobacco-filled cigars are an autumn favorite for many smokers. They also make for a great conversation starter with friends and family at fall gatherings.
Let’s take a closer look at how to pick up bargain cigars on your next fall cigar purchase.
Buying Fall Cigars On A Bargain
There are plenty of tobacco retailers that offer discount deals on cigars, so it is best to shop around for the best cigar deals.
Buying a good cigar is an easy task. With so many options available at your fingertips. Below are some tips that will help you shop around and find the right purchase for your budget and smoking style:
- If you’re shopping at brick-and-mortar retailers, pay attention to how much you’re spending per stick and where you’re buying from.
- One way to find the best deal is by checking online stores, or look for deals in print magazines like Cigar Aficionado or Smoke Magazine.
- Buying cigars in bulk can offer big discounts on the price. These offers open up a lot of great cigar options at a discount.
- Read what others are saying about that brand. Customer reviews are a great source of information on a cigar’s quality, flavor, and price.
- Become a member and sign up for deals delivered to your inbox. Some online retailers will send you daily, weekly or monthly specials. Instead of searching across the internet high and low for deals, let them come to you.
How to Choose Which Brand is Right for You?
Different types of cigars vary in many aspects including flavor, manufacturing process, aromas, and price.
- Find out what type of cigar you like; mild, medium, or strong flavor. Sometimes you might not be able to tell what you like until you try one out. Consider buying three budget-friendly cigars representing each type; mild, medium, and strong body. Smoke each and take note of which flavor strength you liked the most.
- If you’re just starting out or looking for something that’s mild and not too pricey, then it’s best to start with a broad range of cigars that are generally considered mild. These include brands like Macanudo, CAO Colombia 2nd Series Toro, Havana Club 7-10-20 Cigars, or Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Habano.
- More and more cigar lovers are turning to the medium to strong variety. These cigars offer a rich, smooth smoke that is less harsh than full-bodied smoke. They also burn slower and last longer than many of the traditional blends.
- When buying cigars, don’t make the decision based solely on price. Quality is also important. Cigar is a product that has seen its price go up and down over the years. A lot of people make the decision based solely on price, but they are missing out on what makes this product so special, it’s quality and the experience you have smoking that cigar.
Now is the time to stock up your humidor and grab some fall cigar bargains! The fall cigar releases happen typically in September and October. The fall release period gives you the opportunity to buy cigars at discounted prices,
This is because the manufacturers need to clear out their inventory before they start making new ones in the spring. If you’re interested in getting your hands on some good quality cigars at a bargain, you should definitely take advantage of this opportunity.